This is a compilation of technical articles I have written for the most prestigious SQL Server webistes.
Is an online technical journal and community hub for working SQL Server and .NET developers and administrators, as well as enthusiasts and those taking their first steps with these Microsoft technologies.
- Creating Your First SQL Server Docker Container in macOS
- Managing SQL Server Docker containers in macOS
- Connecting to a SQL Server Docker Container Running in macOS
- Database version control: Getting started with Flyway
SQL Server Central
Is the #1 education and community site for SQL Server, provides a central hub for the SQL Server Community where they can interact with their peers and access the accurate, relevant, and timely technical information that they need to do their jobs.
- Import flat files to SQL Server on Linux using Azure Data Studio
- The Basics – Level 1 of Stairway to Query Store
- Creating Aliases for Docker commands in Linux
- Managing SQL Server containers using Docker SDK for Python – Part 1
- Managing SQL Server containers using Docker SDK for Python – Part 2
- Export/Import Data using BCP – SQL Server on Linux
Its mission is to help educate and solve real world problems for the global SQL Server community every second of the day.
- Cleanup SQL Server Query Store After Database Restore
- Check SQL Server Query Store Storage Utilization with T-SQL
- Run and Manage SQL Server 2019 CTP 2.0 RHEL Docker Container
- Getting Started with SQL Server Azure Container Instances ACI
- Start, Stop, Delete and Monitor Azure Container Instances for SQL Server
- Connect to and Monitor SQL Server Azure Container Instances ACI
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me at @dbamastery with any questions, comments. I’m always happy to help and learn from the #SQLFamily.